More than  $10,000

Then Call



  • State tax and the IRS

    When it comes dealing with federal or state tax filings and the IRS, the whole situation can make you feel worried or stressed. If you make even one mistake or forget to file taxes, you could end up facing significant fines and penalties.
  • Tax debt

    Don’t let your tax problems get the better of you. Contact TAXDEBT if you have tax debt of $10,000 or more and are facing liens, levies, wage garnishments or other IRS enforcement actions.
  • Help with tax debt

    Here at TAXDEBT, we have access to a network of experienced tax debt specialists across the country waiting to help if you owe taxes. We connect you with these tax professionals, so they may help you with the following matters:


  • Tax liens or Tax levies
  • Wage garnishments
  • End Penalties & Interest
  • Negotiation with the IRS
  • Tax Debt Settlement
  • Reduce IRS Tax Debt
  • Resolve Back Taxes
  • IRS Audit Defense
  • Spouse’s premarital Tax Debt help

No longer ignore the collection calls and letters from the IRS. Find out if you qualify for a free consultation with a specialist in our tax assistance network. The tax debt professionals may contact the IRS on your behalf and reach an acceptable settlement so you can get your life and finances back on track.



Let's talk! We’ll find out important information about your specific tax issues. We will then connect you with the right tax specialist to offer the best tax relief solutions.


The professional tax debt specialists in our network will speak with the IRS on your behalf. They will deal with your IRS collection calls.

(570) 952-4985

The tax specialist will perform aggressive negotiations with the IRS to reach a settlement that’s within your financial means. Whether you owe Federal or State taxes, they can help.


When you are searching for independent tax debt specialists in your area, you may come across terms such as “enrolled agent, tax lawyer and tax accountant.” Understanding what each person can do when it comes to helping tax issues will allow you to pick the professional who is best suited for your situation. Here are explanations about each of the tax debt specialists you may encounter:


Tax accountants are professionals who help individuals and companies keep track of their income and financial statements for tax purposes. Individuals will usually hire tax accountants when they need help with filing local, state and federal tax returns. The tax accountant will also help gather documents so people can file late tax returns, file back taxes, or make amendments to tax returns that have already been sent in and accepted by the IRS.

A person who is a tax accountant has received the accounting education or other related course of study needed to get a bachelor’s degree so they can provide tax services, yet have not fulfilled the additional requirements needed to become a certified public accountant (CPA). The tax accountant will have knowledge about taxation, financial planning, and auditing to offer a wide range of accounting services. A tax accountant normally keeps up-to-date in any changes to the local, state and federal tax laws that might have an impact on the client’s tax filings, and will tell their clients of these changes, so as to lower their tax liabilities. A tax accountant can also be used to dispute audits that may affect their clients.


An enrolled agent is a person who has knowledge about taxation and has been federally authorized and licensed to represent clients to the IRS. These tax practitioners have been awarded such a status by the IRS to have unlimited practice rights. They can represent a wide range of individuals for a multitude of tax matters. They can stand in for the client and represent their best interests when dealing with the IRS and the varied IRS administrative offices. An enrolled agent can also file tax returns and advise an individual about related tax matters as part of their services.

For a person to become an enrolled agent, they must have comprehensive tax code knowledge and have passed the Special Enrollment Exam (SEE) to receive a license. The enrolled agent may also have been a previous IRS employee whose job involved the interpretation and application of the tax code and other tax regulations for at least 5 years during employment. A person does not need to have an educational degree to become an enrolled agent. Yet they do have to undergo a stringent background check performed by the IRS and must obtain 72 hours of continued education every three years to maintain their license.


A tax attorney or tax lawyer is someone who can represent an individual’s rights when the client needs legal advice about certain tax matters. They can build a case and represent a client in front of the IRS for a range of tax problems such as lawsuits against the IRS, IRS audits, IRS investigations against the client for tax fraud, and any disagreements concerning IRS tax decisions. Most attorneys will assist clients who owe more than $10,000 in taxes or for people who are interested in tax laws and regulations during estate planning. A tax attorney will have specialized knowledge in regards to tax laws and how those laws will affect a client’s financial situation. Yet some attorneys may not have specialized knowledge about filing tax returns for clients.

A tax attorney will receive the same basic educational requirements as other lawyers who have studied in different practice areas, yet will seek out a specialized educational background in regards to tax-related matters. They may have taken college courses in taxation, accounting or a related financial field. A tax attorney must obtain a bachelor’s degree to become admitted into law school, obtain their Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree, and pass the state bar exam to receive their license to practice law. If you are looking for tax debt help – our tax lawyers can help you.

CALL NOW!!! 8672309829




Unfortunately, it is a sad fact that there are companies out there that claim they will help you avoid debts, yet instead are designed to steal your personal information and identity. Keeping vigil, performing your due diligence, and avoiding these companies can help you avoid additional financial hardships, while allowing you to get in contact with a professional company like Tax10000.

Identity theft starts when a company, will ask for too much information without first providing a list of services or their own contact information. They prey on the emotional state of the person who is stressed and worried about their debt by gathering your personal information and then disappearing. Never give any company your personal information, including credit card or bank account numbers, before finding out if they are a legitimate company.

Be aware of debt relief companies who claim that they can guarantee a complete dismissal of your debt. A traditional tax debt relief company will have access to licensed tax debt experts such as attorneys, certified public accountants, or enrolled agents either on staff , or can help you connect with independent professionals, if needed. Then the tax professional will be able to legally represent you when talking with the IRS. By understanding the current scams affecting individuals who have tax debt, you can get the help you need by trusted companies.

  • Secure

    Tax information security is a top priority. The latest technology is used to keep your information secure when connecting you with the right IRS specialists who can offer help with your tax debt.

    DO NOT DELAY! 1-814-414-3640
  • Knowledgeable

    The tax debt specialists have years of knowledge and experience in handling IRS problems. These tax professionals have helped clients resolve their wage garnishments, liens, levies and other tax issues.

  • Fast

    Independent tax agents work quickly to resolve your IRS debt. Don't spend another minute worrying about your IRS problems if you have more than $10,000 in taxes owed.

  • IRS Negotiation

    We get you in touch with tax specialists who are ready to help you lower your tax obligations and negotiate the right IRS settlement.